SHRMJC is an organization of nearly 300 members and growing. It is staffed almost completely by our members who participate as volunteers, committee chairs and Board members. SHRMJC relies heavily upon the involvement, time and commitment of our members to help us provide all the services, resources and networking opportunities so important to our profession.
Please consider getting involved in one of the areas below:
- Volunteer Here to serve on one of our 11 committees or a special event
- Identify or recommend quality speakers for a chapter meeting
- Write, prepare or suggest content for SHRMJC’s newsletters, website, social media and email communications
- Register and bring a guest to meeting events
- Meet, introduce and enroll HR practitioners and consultants as new members
- Assist with mentoring and ongoing support to SHRMJC student chapters
- Provide assistance or expertise for “So You Think You Can Interview”, a speed-interviewing event held twice each year to assist those in transition with interview/resume feedback
- Assist with facilitating the semi-annual SHRM certification study programs
CLICK HERE to Volunteer Now.