With over 300 members throughout Johnson County, KS, SHRMJC is a great community of HR professionals who are looking for educational and networking opportunities as well as ways to continue to make a difference in their organization.
We offer a variety of opportunities to reach our members:
Annual Business Partners
Annual Business Partners will have a unique opportunity to partner with SHRMJC on an exclusive level. SHRMJC limits partnerships to one per business segment aligned with human resources relationships. This allows your organization to build affiliations with your target audience while directly marketing your services throughout an entire year.
- Scrolling logo with live link on the SHRMJC.org Home page for 12 months
- One dedicated email blast communication to SHRMJC membership featuring your company information and promoting a specific topic of your choice
- Two advertisements in a monthly newsletter throughout the given 12 month period
- Six luncheon/breakfast program tickets to be used at any time and by any member of your company
- Logo or name recognition in monthly membership email blasts
- Logo or name recognition on PowerPoint display prior to monthly meetings
- Opportunity to host and facilitate a roundtable discussion of a topic approved by SHRMJC
Monthly Meeting Sponsor
SHRMJC monthly chapter meetings and the accompanying program are held at the Ritz Charles in Overland Park, Kansas on the third Thursday of the month. Highly sought after by our membership and their guests for Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) and SHRM credits, sponsorship is an excellent way in which to market your organization and its services.
- Personal introduction to the entire membership by the Chapter President
- 3-5 minutes at the podium to present information about your company
- 2 complimentary guests may attend
- 6-foot table setup in a prime location at the meeting registration area for brochures, etc.
- Distribution of marketing information and, if provided, small promotional gifts placed in each attendee chair
- Opportunity to offer a "business card" drawing for prizes
- Company advertisement appearing in HRLink, our premier newsletter in the month prior and the month immediately following the chapter meeting program you sponsor
- Logo and link to your website in two email communications advertising the program
- Recognition in our program description on the SHRMJC website
- A current list in excel format of our SHRMJC membership for a one-time mailing purpose
This is the perfect opportunity for your company to be seen and recognized. Each chapter meeting is attended by 80-150 human resources professionals and guests. The chapter offers thirty minutes of networking prior to the start of our chapter meeting. This is a great time for you to introduce yourself and your services to some of our members on a one-on-one bases. The chapter meeting and accompanying educational program are 1 or 1 1/2 hours in length. Networking, usual of 15-30 minutes, is again available at the close of the program. Professional guest speakers prepare and provide the educational program content on topical issues immediately facing HR professionals.
HR Biz Mixers
These monthly "afterhour" networking events provide an opportunity for members to make in-person connections with other members, chapter leadership and SHRMJC staff. Hosted at popular dining, entertainment and sports venues throughout the Johnson County area, events are often preceded by a brief welcome and attended by 25-50 members throughout the two hour period.
- An opportunity to meet practicing HR professionals, consultants, other service providers, educators and students in a relaxing and casual environment where you can hold an actual conversation and explain exactly what your business has to offer.
- The ability to distribute marketing materials, give-aways and collateral attendees.
- Recognition at the height of attendance by a SHRMJC representative
- A 3-5 minute commercial, delivered by you or one of your chosen company representatives, at the height of attendance
- Opportunity to have a "business card" drawing for prizes
- The chance for you and your chosen representatives to enjoy themselves while working at the same time.
This is truly the best and most personal way to make a connection, develop a contact, see and be seen and, most importantly, be remembered.
Investment - $250
Special Events and Programs
SHRMJC periodically offers extended educational programs immediately following the completion of our monthly chapter meeting and program. In addition, SHRMJC regularly presents special community outreach events. These programs are particularly well attended by HR decision-makers and other leaders throughout the Johnson County business community.
Call now for immediate information about upcoming events available for sponsorship. Benefits are dependent upon and determined according to nature of event and will be discussed with you at the time of your call.
Please email our Director of Marketing & PR to take advantage of these sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org