The One-Page Project Manager reduces any project – large or small, traditional or agile – to a simple one-page document, efficiently and clearly communicating both the project plan, and then performance to that plan. Now with 5 award-winning best selling books, OPPMs are currently saving time and effort in thousands of organizations worldwide with traditional templates, agile templates and customized OPPMs cascaded for the PMO. OPPM™ solves communication problems and unravels complex project management challenges with seriously simple solutions.
If you or your project would benefit from any of the following, OPPM™ learning will simplify your efforts, accelerate your performance, and amplify your success. You will learn:
- Shorter and fewer meetings – more time for project work
- Time required to prepare project reports reduced up to 80%
- A project plan sufficiently and efficiently displayed on a single page
- Stakeholders that grasp the challenge or importance of change
- A consistent, easily updated, and universally understood project methodology
- Clear tasks and responsibilities, with highly engaged and motivated teams
- Early warning signs of risks, with transparent mitigating strategies
- Basic project management concepts easily understood by your non-project executives
- Well-defined project vision, universally agreed upon and aligned to an overarching strategy
- Fewer cost surprises and over-runs
- A substantial reduction in over-aggressive schedules, delays or missed deadlines
This program has been submitted for 1 certification credit with SHRM and HRCI.
Mick Campbell is a best selling author of The NEW One-Page Project Manager and President of OPPM Partners & Project Management Resource Group. Mick is a recognized authority in traditional and agile project management. He is a former telecom vice president who has certified project professionals worldwide and advised hundreds of companies large and small.
Chapter Meeting Cost:
(There is a $5.00 off Early Bird rate in effect through August 8,2018)
For more information: www.midamerican.coop
Donations Requested for SAFEHOME:
SAFEHOME, a Johnson County domestic violence shelter, is in need of items to provide the residents who seek assistance from them. SHRMJC will be holding a Personal Care Items drive at this August chapter meeting - bring your donations to the luncheon and we will deliver them to SAFEHOME on your behalf—it’s that easy!
Current High Need Items:
• Standard bed pillows
• Twin size blankets & sheets
• Children’s underwear (sizes 2-12)
• Clorox wipes
• Regular baby bottles
• Baby wipes
• Paper Towels
• Double AA & AAA Batteries
• Adult/Kids Snacks
SAFEHOME provides a healing atmosphere where survivors of domestic violence can gain inner strength, build self-esteem, explore options, and establish a life free of violence. Through SAFEHOME’s shelter and community services, approximately 8,000 individuals each year receive the support they need to lead healthy, independent lives. If you would like to learn more about SAFEHOME, their website is http://www.safehome-ks.org.
There is an additional $5.00 service charge for all walk-in registrations.
SHRMJC's Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel your reservation, please do so no later than 72-hours prior to the event. We are required to turn in the number of registered attendees to the Ritz Charles for planning purposes and must pay for the number of attendees we anticipate, whether they attend or not. As a not-for-profit organization we simply can't afford to pay for no-shows. Thanks for understanding!