2019 SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Fall Study Group
September 11 – November 20, 2019
Wednesdays from 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Establish yourself as a globally–recognized Human Resource Expert by earning the new standard in HR certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®). These professional certifications can open doors for professional advancement, serve to harmonize standards with changing expectations and signal to employers advanced professional development.
Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
This intensive 11-week program combines expert instruction with the 2019 SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam. **Most classes follow exam preparation; however, some classes might be led by HR Professionals with valuable knowledge that can help you in your career today!
The curriculum provided in the 2019 SHRM Learning System is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). Throughout the course of the program, HR professionals are encouraged to acquire the Competencies and Knowledge they'll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
BY ATTENDING THIS COURSE, YOU'LL BENEFIT FROM:
- An experienced Certified HR Professional and/or SHRM-certified Professional.
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool.
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam.
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers.
BENEFITS TO YOUR EMPLOYER:
Certification benefits your entire organization:
- It demonstrates that your HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Certification prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Exam preparation helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- It helps create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness.
- Certification is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the global SHRM BoCK™.
COST: (includes all course materials such as the SHRM Learning System modules and online learning center activities).
If you have any questions please contact Kristi Briseno, Director of Certification, firstname.lastname@example.org