New Members Only...Join Here or on the "Join SHRMJC" tab on our homepage!
Enter and submit the promo code: newSHRMJCmember
There is no better way to establish credibility, earn professional recognition and network with colleagues than through membership in SHRM of Johnson County (SHRMJC). All Members of SHRMJC receive the following membership benefits:
SHRMJC offers monthly programs featuring time to network followed by a meal and an educational program. We design our programs to advance the capabilities of our practitioners so that they become more effective partners in developing and executing organizational strategy.
- All of the programs are SHRM and HRCI certified.
- Job seekers and companies with job openings to announce what they are looking for.
We offer opportunities to increase your HR knowledge-base and networking through monthly meetings, events, workshops, webinars, roundtables and conferences covering a myriad of topics touching the world of human resources.
- SHRM and HRCI credit hours for attending SHRMJC programs and webinars.
- Certification study groups led by experienced, certified, subject matter experts.
- Opportunities to expand your leadership skills and competence through volunteering.
Meet your peers and form professional relationships throughout the Johnson County community by attending any of our events or volunteer opportunities. Networking opportunities include:
- Connection to the Johnson County network, featuring over 300 HR professionals.
- Events for learning and sharing best practices, discussing hot HR issues, and making employment contacts
- Access to our online member directory of HR professionals.
SHRMJC offers Certification Study Groups led by experienced, certified, subject matter experts, covering each section of theSHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). Our Certification Study Group offers:
- Course offered at a significantly reduced price, resulting value savings of over $649.
- Designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
As an HR professional, your voice provides a unique perspective that members of the Kansas House of Representatives and Senate may not have considered.
- You can directly affect the outcome of pending legislation and regulations.
- Access to weekly Kansas Legislative reports and provides you with monthly legislative updates.
Enjoy events, programs and services for free or at a discount. The financial benefits of membership are:
Find current chapter information, upcoming workshops, HR industry news, HR job openings, scholarship opportunities, links to legislative and SHRM resources, and SHRMJC social media platforms. HR News and Information include:
- Weekly Email Update and Monthly HR Link newsletter.
- Access to the SHRMJC membership-only directory.
Develop leadership, managerial, public speaking and group decision-making skills, and achieve continuous learning among HR Professionals. Consider joining one of our volunteer committee groups to collaborate with others. You can attend and/or help build programs for one of our twelve groups.
- Diverse volunteer opportunities on committees and projects, allowing you to broaden your experience and skills, as well as knowledge of the HR profession and your place in it.
- Recognition programs for volunteer service.