ARE YOU A SHRM MEMBER?
SHRMJC Members! Are you also a national SHRM member? If you are, please visit the SHRM website and make sure that we are designated as your primary SHRM chapter.
Why Make This Designation?
The primary SHRM chapter designation is important to SHRMJC for two reasons:
- To remain affiliated with SHRM, at least 30% of our members must also be national SHRM members.
- SHRM reimburses chapters $10 per year for every SHRM member, which helps keep our program costs low.
What To Do
To designate SHRMJC as your primary SHRM chapter, please do the following:
- Navigate to the SHRM Chapter Designation page at SHRM's website.
(You are not required to log in to complete this process.)
- Enter 0515 as the Chapter number.
- Enter SHRM of Johnson County (SHRMJC) as the Chapter name.
- Complete the rest of the form, which requires your SHRM Member ID number.
- Click 'Submit.'
We appreciate you taking the time to designate SHRMJC as your primary chapter!
Please note: Members may belong to more than one chapter but may only designate one chapter as their primary chapter. The designation can be changed at any time.