The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The Foundation is a legally separate organization, and is not funded by SHRM membership dues.
The SHRM Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors from the HR profession, including academics, practitioners and representatives from SHRM.
SHRM Foundation Vision
The SHRM Foundation is the globally recognized catalyst for shaping human resource thought leadership and research.
SHRM Foundation Mission
The SHRM Foundation advances global human capital knowledge and practice by providing thought leadership and educational support, and sponsoring, funding and driving the adoption of cutting-edge, actionable, evidence-based research.
· SHRM Foundation Board of Directors
· SHRM Foundation Staff
The SHRM Foundation's work includes:
· Strategic thought leadership initiative. The SHRM Foundation is conducting a multi-phase program to identify and analyze critical trends likely to impact the workplace in 5-10 years. More information.
· Innovative academic research grants. The SHRM Foundation is a leading funder of HR research. Over the past three years, the SHRM Foundation has awarded more than $1.8 million in grants to fund rigorous, original academic research with practical implications for HR management practice.
· Scholarships. The SHRM Foundation awards $170,000 annually in education and certification scholarships to professional and student SHRM members, and doctoral students.
· Educational resources. The SHRM Foundation's Effective Practice Guidelines series makes research findings easily accessible to HR practitioners. The Foundation has also created a series of educational DVDs for SHRM chapter programming, staff trainings, and executive education sessions.
· Aging Workforce. The SHRM Foundation has created resources you need to address aging workforce issues in your organizations. More information.
The SHRM Foundation is grateful for the generous support of its major donors, including the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
To fund its programs, the SHRM Foundation conducts an annual fundraising campaign. The Foundation recognizes the generous support of the SHRM chapters and state councils, individuals, corporations and others who make its work possible.
Your financial support is vital to ensure that the SHRM Foundation can continue this important work. Donate today!